Hello AHC Members,
Article submissions are currently being accepted for the Fall edition of InfoChange AHC’s quarterly newsletter.
This year’s presidential theme is Humanism in Action!
Articles from members are strongly encouraged. Please submit to AHCInfoChange@gmail.com. Submissions should be 1000 words or less.
Below are some prompts that may inspire you:
- How are putting Humanism in Action?
- Maybe you have seen others (individuals, organizations, or communities) put Humanism in Action and would like to share their story with us.
- How has humanism impacted you personally?
- How has humanism impacted you professionally (your counseling practice, teaching, or experience as a student)?
- How do you incorporate service and advocacy into your work?
- Are there any aspects of humanism that you struggle with? If so, how do you manage these struggles?
Any questions about submissions please contact Dr. Amy Barth, InfoChange editor at email@example.com